COME ON IN!!

Welcome to Blalock Central:)

Look around and read up on how our family is doing, how Kev's racing is going, what Adam has said or done to make us laugh and what new thing Austin is doing.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Sweet,Sweet Boy!!

As everyone knows I fell down the stairs and broke my toe. Well, during nap time at my house I have for the last week been taking a bath to soak my foot in hot water. Adam has gotten to the point where he will not take a nap so I put a movie on and told him not to get up. A couple of times he came to the bathroom door and said he needed to tell me something, both times he just wanted to tell me he loved me:) And both times I told him that I loved him too and that he needed to get back on the couch and watch his movie. When I came out of the bathroom after my bath Adam had made me a glass of water and opened a small bag of chips for me and put them on my nightstand beside my bed. Adam heard me walk out of the bathroom so he came running in to tell me that he made me the water and gotten the chips so I wouldn't have to get up to get a drink or snack. I just wanted everyone to know how wonderful my child is. The unconditional love that our children have for us is overwhelming, heart warming, and unforgettable.

No comments: