COME ON IN!!

Welcome to Blalock Central:)

Look around and read up on how our family is doing, how Kev's racing is going, what Adam has said or done to make us laugh and what new thing Austin is doing.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Can you believe this??


Yesterday I was walking down the stairs with Adam in front of me with a Scooby-Doo costume on and Austin in my arms when I slipped on Adam's tail and fell down the stairs!! When we arrived at the bottom I asked Adam if he was okay and he said yes, then I look at Austin and he was fine. I then thought to myself that was scary and man my foot hurts. I looked down to see my pinky toe on my left foot pointing the oppisite direction of the other toes:( I new I had broke my toe!!!! I had to go to the doctor and they stuck my foot four time with a needle and then started pulling on my toe to reset it. That was PAINFUL!!!

No comments: