COME ON IN!!

Welcome to Blalock Central:)

Look around and read up on how our family is doing, how Kev's racing is going, what Adam has said or done to make us laugh and what new thing Austin is doing.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Adam and his ABC's


Earlier tonight Adam was writing on his little writing tablet and he asked me to write his name. After I wrote his name and told him the letters he erased what I had wrote and then he decided to write his name by himself. He didn't even want us to look at him until he was done. I asked my if he wanted to learn to write "Mommy" so we did the same thing. I wrote the word then Adam erased it and wrote it by himself. I am so proud of him because he was doing really good and he ended up writing four words all by himself.(Adam,Mommy,Daddy,& Austin) He also told us that he was ready for school because he was going to learn lots of words there.

1 comment:

Noni said...

I have never seen a kid so smart!! Well except two others (guess who?)) Your blogspot is really cute, good job. Love you, Pam