COME ON IN!!

Welcome to Blalock Central:)

Look around and read up on how our family is doing, how Kev's racing is going, what Adam has said or done to make us laugh and what new thing Austin is doing.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tate Publishing Contract



Hello to everyone:)




I am so excited to report that I received my contract yesterday and will be ready to mail it back by the end of today. Once they receive my money and contract the ball will be rolling. How exciting is that!!!! I did ask about how long it would take and was surprised at the length of time but that's OK. Stacy my rep. said the book will go to editing the first of the year, then it will take about 5 months to create the book, after that it is about 90 days before it goes to press. So will are looking at about a year but it could be earlier just depending on circumstances during the year. I can't wait to share my book with all of you!

No comments: