COME ON IN!!

Welcome to Blalock Central:)

Look around and read up on how our family is doing, how Kev's racing is going, what Adam has said or done to make us laugh and what new thing Austin is doing.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Book is being Published!!!

For those of you who don't know I wrote a children's book a couple of months ago. I with the help of my wonderful father-in-law found Tate Publishing a Christian company. I sent in my manuscript 6 weeks ago and patiently waited on an answer. Yesterday at 3:00 pm a representative from the publishing company called me to let me know that they were going to except my manuscript and publish my book. I am so excited I could hardly sleep last night. As soon as I know more information I will let you know. I do want to first and foremost Thank God for the opportunity and then I would like to Thank my family and friends for believing in me.

THANK YOU!!

No comments: