COME ON IN!!

Welcome to Blalock Central:)

Look around and read up on how our family is doing, how Kev's racing is going, what Adam has said or done to make us laugh and what new thing Austin is doing.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dance Dimensions

Good Morning....

I will be at the Dazzling Diva Dance camp at Dance Dimensions today for story time. I am really nervous to read because this will only be my second time to read aloud to kids and it can be a little nerve racking. I am excited though because this is a great opportunity to get the word out about my book and to let the girls hear the story so they will tell their parents about it. We are having story time three time today first at 10:45 am , then 3:45 pm and again at 5:30 pm.

Thank you so much to Koni and Brandi at Dance Dimensions for this wonderful opportunity and privilege to read at your camp. I also want to Thank you for allowing me to have a book signing on Thursday at the camp.

1 comment:

Jan Mader said...

I bet you had a wonderful time and that the kids loved you!