COME ON IN!!

Welcome to Blalock Central:)

Look around and read up on how our family is doing, how Kev's racing is going, what Adam has said or done to make us laugh and what new thing Austin is doing.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fans

Good Morning!!!!

First of all, it is way too early to be up!!!! Now that is out of the way I just have to say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all the people who have joined my fan page on facebook. Last night I checked the page and my book had 66 fans! I am shocked and amazed at the support that I have received and I am very grateful for all of it.

Don't forget if you are in or around Mineola, TX from 10 am-12 swing by LIL' Buckaroos Consignment Shop across from Brookshires and say HI and get your signed copy of "That Puppy Dog Took My Boots"

Gotta go....talk to you soon!

No comments: